Regular Treatment Fees:
Initial Consult & Treatment: $100
Follow-up Treatments: $80
* As a courtesy you’ll receive a 25% discount if you pay at time of service.
Chinese herbal therapy is not covered by health insurances. If herbs are prescribed, the herbs will be an additional out-of-pocket cost.
Arraya Acupuncture and Wellness now accepts the following health insurances: Harvard Pilgrim, Neighborhood Health Plan, Commonwealth Care Alliance, and United Health Care. Each individual health plan is unique please call the member service number on the back of your card and ask them the following questions:
1. Does your specific plan cover Acupuncture Services?
2. If so, are there any diagnostic code restrictions? (some plans only cover acupuncture for certain conditions like back pain, migraine, insomnia…etc.)
3. Is there a co-pay? Deductible? Limit to the number of visits? Prior authorizations?
4. Is Rolen Chom L.Ac, from Arraya Acupuncture and Wellness, a provider in your network?